At Flourish we work hard and think big with purpose and persistence.
We work collaboratively and transparently with the best team to produce world-class campaigns for our fantastic clients. We work across a diverse range of industries including food & beverage, entertainment, technology, travel, corporate, lifestyle, not for profit and health.
We are proactive go-getters and leave no stone unturned. We take an honest approach and have no BS mentality. We are proud of our unique culture and we foster a workplace of honesty, transparency and passion.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, day-to-day you will be responsible for:
The Role: Social Media Coordinator
- Execute results-driven end-to-end social media strategies (organic & paid)
- Develop and curate engaging content (organic & paid) for social media platforms (mainly Facebook & Instagram)
- Respond to questions and engage with the community while maintaining a unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Create social media content calendars on time and on brand
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends and hashtags
- Research and idea generation
- Creation of monthly reporting, analysis and recommendations
- Familiar with the use of Facebook Business & Ads Manager
- Bright, positive and proactive
- Excellent copywriting & communications skills
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook & Instagram
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Agency experience is advantageous, but not essential
- Background with design experience a plus, but not essential
- Need to have a creative spirit with a high-level attention to detail
- Passionate about social media and the digital world
- Proven work experience of 1-3 years (graduates are welcome)
- Additional experience in the digital space, e.g. Google PPC, SEO or e-mail marketing is advantageous
How to apply
Please send your CV incl. a cover letter and some work examples to email@example.com.