Are you looking for a creative, dynamic team stretching across PR, social media, influencer marketing, events content production and more? Are you looking to be based in a trendy warehouse in the inner north to fulfil all of your double-shot-flat-white-to-go dreams? Do you want to bring your dog to work? Do you want to have a workplace where you can carve out your own role?
If so, Flourish PR is the place for you.
Our clients stretch across a broad range of industries – including beauty, fashion, wine, travel, tech, entertainment, the arts, homewares, sports and more! We like to keep things open and will work with you to create the portfolio you’re most interested in.
What can you expect? Well, we’re flexible about working from home, and come together every Monday and Friday – when we crack open a bottle and enjoy a little something called Aloha Friday with a cheese platter in tow. We love our office dogs with pets more than welcome. You will have many opportunities to upskill in content creation, learn about new industries, exercise your media and influencer skills and relationships, collaborate on awesome creative ideas and more.
We have some fantastic clients who welcome creative and innovative ideas – which means we’re constantly evolving the game and carving our own path. PR is evolving and we are proud to create communications campaigns which are one step ahead of the game.
We are looking for someone with a positive, can-do attitude and a zest for communications. We love collaborating with people who rise to the challenge, who have an eye for detail and a heart for excellence. Team players, zeitgeist-seizers and high-achievers, head right this way.
The nitty gritty….
General account management
- Managing new PR accounts along with existing ones
- Daily contact for key clients
- Providing support for agency growth working with Account Director & MD
- Achieving exceptional outcomes for new and current clients
- Press release writing, blog writing & other content creation where required
- Pitching to media & working with influencers on campaigns
- Championing the agency values and brand
- Developing media relationships and managing contacts with key stakeholders and influencers
- Approaching everything with a creativity and flair
- Working with senior team members to formulate communication strategies in collaboration with our Social Media and Creative departments
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with key journalists
- Proactively develop creative stories and press releases for clients and pitch and place stories confidently
- Work with the team on executing events when needed
- Manage and handle PR based photography and videography for clients (we have an in-house videographer & editor and a great community of photographers we work with)
- Respond quickly to phone calls and emails from journalists, leaving no stone unturned
- Proactively seek and identify PR opportunities for clients, ensuring the maximum level of coverage is achieved for your clients
- Working with our social media team, providing expert advice and recommendations for influencer campaigns and projects
- Working with extended team to develop influencer strategies and tactical approach (gifting or paid ambassadors)
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with influencers and influencer management teams
- Work closely with our Social Media Manager/Digital Strategist to ensure seamless delivery of key messaging across our clients’ digital and social media platforms
- Proactively seek and identify influencer opportunities for clients
- Solid understanding of social media
How to apply
Please send your CV incl. a cover letter and some work examples to email@example.com.