Fall in love all over again this Valentine’s Day at Luna Park’s dreamy Luna Love event.
Melbourne’s most loved amusement park is inviting all the hopeless romantics out there to enjoy an evening of loveable fun on Wednesday 14th February, from 6pm until 11pm.
Couples are sure to feel the love in an evening packed full of sweet treats and memories to cherish. With unlimited rides for you and your special someone, you will be weak at the knees as you take a dip on the Great Scenic Railway, watching the sun set over Port Phillip Bay. If that doesn’t leave you starry-eyed, you’ll also be able to take home a special souvenir photo from your romantic rollercoaster ride.
Only $75 per lovely couple, Luna Love will be everything you wish for and more. With more than $120 worth of value, the ticket includes:
- Two unlimited ride passes, for as many rides as you like in 5 hours
- A souvenir photo of your romantic rollercoaster ride on the Great Scenic Railway
- Delicious chocolate love hearts from ‘Chocolatier’
- A carnival game per couple – where everyone’s a prize winner
- A fairy floss to share with your sweetie
- 10% off online orders with ‘Roses Only’ * (Pre-purchases only)
To continue your perfect love story, feel your heart soar as you take a ride on the Ferris Wheel, or if you’re feeling adventurous, you and your honey can reach for the stars on the Coney Drop.
Once your heart is content, round off the night with a romantic stroll through Luna Park hand-in-hand with your other half.
Buy your tickets online now at https://lunapark.com.au/event/valentines-day/ and receive 10% off online orders with ‘Roses Only’ with every couple’s ticket purchased. *Ts & Cs apply.
Don’t forget to upload your lovable snaps and videos to Luna Live, Luna Park’s social media channel, using the #lunalive.